Countdown to the big day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm not a'veil'able

So when it comes to veils, I'm not a big fan. However, the only option I will consider is the bird cage veil. I think they are so cute and they bring some vintage flair to anyone's look. Like I've said before, I love to stand out when it comes to fashion and wear things that are a little daring and I think wearing a bird cage veil is definitely my style! Here are some pictures of a couple that I like.
    
These are both pictures off www.birdcageveils.com, but I have seen several other pics in magazines and online, but it seems hard to find retailers that carry them. I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow for the first time so maybe I can get some tips on where to find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment