Countdown to the big day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dress shopping!

Today I went dress shopping with 3 of my bridesmaids! It was so much fun! Of course I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, just like the first venue I went to. I'm starting to see a trend. Anyway, I found out that I am a huge Lazaro fan and I was really drawn to his whole line. I would be happy in any of those dresses! Here are some pics of our super fun day!

The dress I love is not in any of these pics because I can't show it to any of you in case its "the one." All other dresses I'm looking at right now all look the same so I just need to pick it and move on!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to take pics at that place w/o having to hide the camera and turn the flash off!

    You look great, dahhling...wish I could've been at the second stop, too!

    ReplyDelete