Countdown to the big day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses!

I think I found the one! Well actually, I found a line I really love and I know "the one" is among us somewhere in this line! I have been looking for something vintage-esque to compliment my dress, location, and all other things vintage about my wedding! I found a few Lazaro dresses that were great, but they didn't come in the blush pink color I was looking for. So finally I ran across Love by Enzoani. The 2009 collection is amazing and is exactly what I'm looking for! There are only 2 boutiques near me that carry the collection and the first one I went to only had 4 styles so I was a little disappointed, but I'm going to hit up the other one soon! Here are some pics of the styles I love!










I love all the fancy brooches and different pieces they have on the dresses!
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I'm wearing that first one in Jill's wedding! Just in black not purple!! It's super cute and I'm excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the second and third ones. I totally think they work with a vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete