Countdown to the big day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Engagement Party Get Up

I finally found my engagement party outfit! I have been shopping for 2 months for a simple dress that would be casual and cool and I have had no luck. That usually is not the case for me, but this time it was hard! My favorite store, Anthropologie, was actually a little disappointing in my quest for a cute dress. The dress I ended up getting is from there, but I think I tried on 30 before finding this one!

This picture actually doesn't do it much justice as it is way cuter on! 
Here are the cute shoes I found at Nordstrom to go with my dress!

And my favorite part! The necklace! Again, from Anthropologie of course. I would have so much more money if that store did not exist!

2 weeks left until my engagement party and I don't have to stress anymore about finding the perfect outfit! Now I just have to make sure Justin looks cute too! haha.

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress!! I'm disappointed I can't be there next week!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Looks so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm a new follow and I love you blog. The engagement party dress is amazing! I love it. The shoes go prefect!

    ReplyDelete