Countdown to the big day!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Future Mrs. Roberts!

I got my super cool "Future Mrs. Roberts" hoodie in the mail this week! I feel so cool! haha! I highly recommend the place where I ordered this. I looked at a million different websites trying to find one of these for a good price that was exactly what I wanted and I finally found it at www.divabridal.com! Of course now its hot outside so I probably won't need to wear it for a while, but at least I have some time! 
Don't worry bridesmaids, I won't make you wear personalized bridesmaid hoodies to coordinate with me! haha! I know you probably expect something like that for me, but I will try to contain myself! I'm all about personalization though! I feel sorry for my future children...

6 comments:

  1. I am excited you're excited about the hoodie! It looks great on ya, but I'm so relieved to hear that you won't want us to match! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you had a blog either!! I don't share that Princess blogs with many people she gets embarrassed easy! ;o) It helps her foster mom keep up to date!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stumbled across your site...your ring is so pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. just visitied your sister's blog (as per your suggestion...) you both rock!

    ReplyDelete